Lock, Stock & Barrel
Starting from $289 per person, per night*
From twenty signature clay shooting stations that wind along natural rolling terrain to a Five-Stand cabin set above an ancient spring-fed pond, our new Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds offers a rustic playground of shooting adventure. Through this exclusive package, you can now experience these unmatched sporting endeavors all while staying in a private cottage or condominium at Reynolds Lake Oconee.
The "Lock, Stock & Barrel" offer includes:
- Luxury accommodations in a cottage or condominium
- Access to the Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds**
- Twenty-station Sporting Clays Course – 100 clays
- Five-Stand – 50 clays
- Price includes a certified guide, buggy, hearing and eye protection, shotgun rental and ammunition
- Southern-Style Breakfast included each morning at Eighty8 Kitchen+Cocktails
- Complimentary Wifi and access to The Landing Fitness Center
Call (800) 901-1204
*“Starting from” pricing based on 4 guests staying in a 2-bedroom Lake Club Condominium. Prices vary based on number of guests and accommodation options. All packages include breakfast for each guest and daily housekeeping. **Accommodations & Sporting Grounds are all based on availability. Rates do not include applicable state and local tax, gratuities or service fees and are subject to change. Blackout dates may apply. Reservations can only be made within 3 months of expected travel date. Additional Activities and Private & Group Instruction at the Sporting Grounds is available at an additional cost.