Club facilities and amenities at Reynolds Lake Oconee, excluding The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee are operated and managed by employees of Daniel RP Management, LLC (DRPM). A career with DRPM means working with an organization that strives to maintain the highest standards of quality for its customers and employees. The company takes pride in promoting the professional growth of its employees through learning opportunities as well as supporting lifelong career development and employee recognition programs.
DRPM offers a number of career opportunities with competitive salaries. To view and/or apply for current job openings (if any) click the job listings button below. For more information, you may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 706.467.1532.
Competitive benefits are available to full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees of DRPM. Benefits vary by employee classification and may include:
- vacation, holiday, sick and personal leave days
- health, vision, dental and life insurance
- long-term and short-term disability insurance
- a 401(k) retirement program
- direct deposit of salary
- flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- employee discounts and golf privileges; and
- tuition reimbursement
Our vision is to create an ideal community with the services, amenities and quality of life that exceed the expectations of all who come to Reynolds Lake Oconee to live, work, and visit.
- We measure our Integrity by the levels of trust and mutual respect we develop among our co-workers, property owners, guests, shareholders, partners, and suppliers.
- We are dedicated to the passionate pursuit of Exceptional Quality in all aspects of our business.
- We have unerring Commitment to each other, the community around us, and the responsible stewardship of the environment.
- Promote a positive work environment
- Take initiative to exceed expectations
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility
- Offer a warm greeting, stay engaged and give a fond farewell
- Protect and maintain the company’s property and assets
- Personalize the experience
- Own service challenges through resolution
- Communicate promptly, professionally and politely
- Take pride in appearance and professional image
- Uncompromising cleanliness
Reynolds Lake Oconee is a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.